понедельник, 24 октября 2016 г.

Portrait mode on the iPhone 7 Plus will take your Instagrams to the next level

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f257625%2f3bedcaf9e3734c329e51a95f612366f2

Feed-twFeed-fb

I really wasn't sure which iPhone 7 I wanted when it came time to pre-order. I ended up going with a 4.7-inch Jet Black iPhone 7 ("fine micro-abrasions" be damned) and not with the larger 5.5-inch iPhone 7 Plus.

I had my reasons for not going phablet-sized (again) even though everyone who's made the switch seems to be really happy with their biggie phones. 

This year is different from previous years. Apple did what I had hoped it wouldn't do: It made the camera better on the Plus model by adding a second "telephoto" camera on the back.

As the pre-order hour neared, I decided I valued one-handed use and pocketability more than the second camera. Besides, I've always enjoyed the limitations of the iPhone's camera because it has forced me to really think outside of the box creatively — and my photos have been better because of them. Read more...

More about Ios, Smartphones, Iphone 7 Plus, Cameras, and Photography

via Mashable

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий