понедельник, 24 октября 2016 г.

Kylie Jenner finally explains why she mistook a pig for a chicken

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fstory%2fthumbnail%2f25488%2fkylie

Feed-twFeed-fb

Kylie Jenner wants you all to know that she definitely knows the difference between chickens and pigs, because duh, who doesn't. 

Fans bombarded the makeup mogul's social media with links to a viral clip of Kylie mistaking a swaddled baby pig for a chicken, so naturally, she turned to Snapchat to clear things up. 

"All right, so everyone keeps tweeting me this one Vine of my mom getting me a pig and I mistake it for a chicken," she said. "But here's the real story behind me thinking that it's a chicken." Read more...

More about Snapchat, Watercooler, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Chicken, and Pig

via Mashable

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий