суббота, 22 октября 2016 г.

Anne Hathaway reveals of Oscar win, 'I tried to pretend that I was happy'

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f255977%2f210dde0b52694ebaa4feb556471cad19

Feed-twFeed-fb

It's hard to forget Anne Hathaway's emotional Oscars acceptance speech in 2013.

As the actress recently revealed in an interview with The Guardian, however, those emotions might not have been what we thought they were.

"It's an obvious thing," Hathaway explained, "You win an Oscar and you're supposed to be happy. I didn't feel that way."

"I felt very uncomfortable," she continued, "I kind of lost my mind doing that movie and it hadn't come back yet. Then I had to stand up in front of people and feel something I don't feel which is uncomplicated happiness." Read more...

More about Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway, Oscars, Academy Awards, and Watercooler

via Mashable

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий